NIST IR 8286D Using Business Impact Analysis to Inform Risk Prioritization and ResponseJul 01, 2022
The initial public draft of NIST IR 8286D provides comprehensive asset confidentiality and integrity impact analyses to accurately identify and manage asset risk propagation from system to organization and from organization to enterprise, which in turn better informs Enterprise Risk Management deliberations. This document adds expanded BIA protocols to inform risk prioritization and response by quantifying the organizational impact and enterprise consequences of compromised IT Assets.
- Blog: https://www.execcybered.com/blog
- Training: https://www.execcybered.com/iso27001foundationcourse
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/exceccybered/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrBillSouza
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbillsouza/
Author: Dr. Bill Souza | Jul 1, 2022